Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Roshe Run

It's Workout Wednesday everyone! Every Wednesday I'm going to do a post on something fitness related. Fitness/health is a big priority in my life and should be in everyone's! 



Today's workout Wednesday is all about my favorite shoes ever, Nike Roshe Run! When I first saw these shoes I was not a big fan....then I saw these bright blue with neon pink accents and I fell in love! They are actually one of Nike's more inexpensive ($65-$75) tennis shoe. They are so comfortable for the gym or even to wear with jeans. They also give you an inch or so in height (which I love since I'm 5'0). I found these at Hibbets Sports but I have seen them in other shoe stores. You can also customize your own pair on the Nike website (they will be a little more expensive customized). 


If your looking for super cute, supportive tennis shoes Roshe's are the way to go. I can't tell you how many complements I have gotten for these. I also have washed them 2 times and the color has not faded. I will be purchasing another pair very soon! 


Other super cute options for Roshe Run

www.nike.com 

Don't forget to get moving this Wednesday 

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair, you should show us how you style your hair!

    ReplyDelete