Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sweater Weather

 









I wore this simple outfit to school today. This is the perfect outfit for a date night to dinner and a movie or just a night around the town. I like to keep my outfits simple by not adding over the top jewelry and keeping my makeup and hair also simple yet pretty. 

My sweater is from Target.  This "military" green color is IN this season and I can't get enough of it. It is lightweight knit so make sure you have a tank top to wear under it. The lace trim on the bottom adds a little feminine accent to the sweater. It has an adorable bow on the back that you tie at the top by your neck. It comes in other cute colors and its only $22.99 (oh yeah!).  I pared my sweater with a gold long dreamcatcher necklace and gold dangle earrings. 

I am wearing my favorite dark wash jeans from American Eagle. Their jeans will change your life! They are high waisted (not to much) to elongate your legs. You can't go wrong with a dark wash jean. They are a must in your closet! American Eagle has some similar to mine on sale right now for $29.99 (Here). 

My boots are Madden Girl. I have a very small foot so when I find cute shoes that fit me, I have to get them! They are lace up (like combat boots) in the front and have a sweater like material cuffed around the back. My favorite part about them is the hidden wedges (so in style). Since I'm 5'0, I'm always looking for a way to add some inches to me. Although they are wedges, they are SO comfortable. The boots add a little more edge to this simple outfit. 

Thank you for reading today (:




No comments:

Post a Comment