Sunday, November 23, 2014

Military Chick




Happy Sunday everyone!! We are one day closer to yummy turkey and fun family time! Last night I watched Mocking Jay part 1 (if you have not seen it go asap). It was awesome! This is what I wore to the movies. You could dress it up with more jewelry, jeans, or curled hair. I wanted to be comfy yet cute so I went with leggings.  



I love headbands period. They automatically make you look more pulled together and they add a little glam to a pony tail, braid, or even a messy hair look like mine. I got this headband from Franchescas. This is my favorite one because I can wear it with anything. Invest in some good headbands. They will save you from bad hair days (oh how we hate them). Francesca's Headbands


My shirt is from American Eagle (here). It is jogging material (so soft) and its only $14.99 online right now! I've always loved stripes and they are IN this year. They go with so many things. You can not have enough stripped shirts. 


Ahh, Military green jacket. I honestly never thought I would buy or wear a "military" jacket but boy was I wrong. I wear this jacket anytime I can. It's super lightweight but still keeps me warm. I got this jacket from Maurices. They have some super cute clothes (lots for plus size) and for reasonable prices. I am looking for a longer, more heavy weight army jacket to wear this winter. If you have any suggestions comment please!!




To tie together my military chick look, I decided to wear my cream colored combat boots. I don't wear these a ton but I think they are adorable. Don't be afraid to try new styles like edgy combat boots! Everyone can pull them off. I got these from Forever 21 (last Christmas). Here are some similar boots (here) and (here)

                                                       
Thanks for reading today! Comment if you have any suggestions on blogs I should do. Also comment if you know of any cute army style jackets. Have a blessed Sunday everyone! 
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment