Sunday, November 16, 2014

Weekend of Football



 

I got to spend my weekend in the lovely city of Knoxville. I watched the UT vs. UK game and this is what I wore. UT and UK are my top two colleges, so it was fun to watch them go head to head and freeze my butt off. Of course, I mostly watched the cheerleaders. 



 

Since I'm torn between the two teams, I decided to wear neutral colors. My sweater is from American Eagle (size S). It was my first time wearing this sweater. It was super comfy and actually pretty warm. I only had to add a coat over it during the game. The sweater is cream with tiny gold specks in it. American Eagle has some super cute sweaters and some are even on sale (here). I am wearing my American Eagle jeans featured in my last blog ''Sweater Weather" and they are still on sale for $29.99  !! 



My booties are from JustFab.com! They are my new favorite shoes. The carmel color goes perfectly with so many things. The fringe detail adds a trendy element to the booties. If you do not have a Just Fab account, look into it! I ended up getting these booties, originally $74.96 for only $32.96 (and free shipping). If you are looking for stylish boots, flats, heels ect. look into making a Just Fab account. They even have an app to make shopping even easier. Just Fab





Even though it was freezing cold and Kentucky got killed (boo), I had a blast watching the game, shopping, eating yummy food, and enjoying pretty sites. I mean look how beautiful the background of my pictures are. Fall is truly the prettiest season! Go Cats! 

Comment if you have any suggestions or request for upcoming blogs! Thanks for reading! 

1 comment: