Monday, November 10, 2014

Peplum Top

Today I'm wearing a black peplum shirt with olive colored jeans and black combat booties. I love this peplum top because it fits me like glove but still adds some curve to my figure. You could dress it up with more jewelry or even a belt around your waist. These are my favorite colored jeans! They are high waisted and this olive color is a must have this season. 
My sister recently got me this adorable Jessica Simpson cross body bag. I'm in love with it! Always have a to go to black bag! 
These are Roxy combat booties. I wear these all time. They have a tiny heel to give me an inch or 2 in height (huge plus since I'm 5'0) but are still comfortable enough to wear all day. I found these at Ross for $34.99 (score)! 
I got my black peplum top at khols (xs fits  petites perfect). The jeans are bullhead denim from pacsun (comes in 00 & 0). My booties are Roxy from Ross. 




No comments:

Post a Comment