Monday, March 9, 2015

Setting Sail Dress









What does 50 degree weather and a Sunday morning mean...Sun Dress! This dress is the 'Setting Sail Stripped Dress' from Black Dog Boutique! I love the cut of the top of the dress mixed with empire waist. Strippes are so IN this spring season. My favorite part of this dress (besides it being Kentucky colors) is how dang confortable it is. I almost felt like I was wearing nothing HA! You can dress this down or up! 

I paired this dress with a chic pair of Jessica Simpson black pointed toe pump. This is my first pair of pointed toe shoes and holy cow I'm in love. I kept my jewelry simple with a graduated pearl necklace and pearl earrings. To complete my look I added a swipe of MAC Rebel lipstick...and my neighbors dog wanted to hop in a picture. 

Thanks for reading and don't forget to check out Black Dog Boutique online & in stores! Use code KGREP to get 10% off your purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment