Monday, December 1, 2014

Distressed Denim




Oh how we all love us a good pair of distresed jeans. They can be chic with heals, booties, flats...or casual with a pair of converse. I went with a mixture of  casual and chic. My jeans are from American Eagle. If you petite like me they are long but size 00 fits good in the waist. My shirt is a simple black V-Neck from Khols (similar). I am looking for a darker washed pair of distressed jeans, comment if you have any suggestion.

You can also make your own pair of distressed jeans if you are up for it. It does save money! There are lots of great tutorials on Pinterest and YouTube.

Here are some distressed jeans I found.. American Eagle High Rise , American Eagle Skinny (love) , Express Acid Wash. American Eagle is having a 40% + free shipping and Express is having a 50% + free shipping sale going on today!


I paired my jeans with a classic pair of black leather booties (similar) . (tip: roll your jeans up when wearing ankle booties to get the full effect). Ive also seen a lot of cute outfits on pinterest with pointed toe heels and pointed toe flats.



I also added a white fringe kimono from wet seal. This is one of my favorite pieces in my closet. It goes with so much! To go along with my casual look, I put my hair in a loose high pony tail and kept my make up simple and finished my look off with my signature lipstick color. Heres to a new week! Try out a distressed denim look this week!


Other super cute distressed denim outfits I found on pinterest!


1 comment: