Saturday, December 6, 2014

Transition Vest












Loft Jeans     |    JustFab     |    Fringe Tan Vest  
Icing     |     Striped Shirt  

Happy Saturday everyone! This is a summer vest that I have paired with a tan and white long sleeve striped shirt to transition my vest into fall/winter. I love finding pieces of clothing I can wear all year long. I added a pop of color by wearing teal earrings. Once again I am wearing my favorite booties from JustFab.com to keep my color pallet in the tan family. When wearing light colors as your top, keep your jeans or pants on the dark side. 

My vest is from Body Central. I got it in the summer so it is no longer available but no worries I have found some similar vest. Here is a super cute tan vest with fringe accents. Here (only $13.49) is another vest that is tan with tribal print and also fringe details at the bottom. Both of these vests could be paired with a cute tank top and jean shorts for summer or over a long sleeve shirt or sweater for the fall and winter.  My shirt is from Abercrombie kids (go ahead and laugh). I have had it since I was in middle school. I found a super cute tan and white striped shirt here that is originally $90 but on sale for $29 (your welcome). I might have to add this one to my closet!

My straight jeans are a super dark wash from loft. Loft has an awesome petite section for small girls like me! Here  they are and they are 40% online now! My jewelry is from Icing. You can always find a cute pair of earrings or a bracelet set that won't break the bank. To find out details about my booties check out my post Weekend of Football. I recently got 2 pairs of boots for only $50 from JustFab. Check it out if you have not yet!

Thank you for reading today. Im still learning about blogging and constantly trying to make mine better! Comment below if you have any questions or requests for me!! Also share with your friends. Have a great rest of the weekend!

<!-- Please call pinit.js only once per page -->
<script type="text/javascript" async defer  data-pin-color="red" data-pin-height="28" data-pin-hover="true" src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js"></script>

No comments:

Post a Comment