Saturday, December 20, 2014

Pretty in Pink











Sweater     |     Flannel     |    Grey V-Neck     |    Just Fab   |    Necklace

Welcome cold weather and welcome layers! I took a trip to Forever 21 the other day and added some winter essentials to my closet. You can get all three of these tops at Forever 21 and for a pretty good price. This warm knit sweater adds a feminine touch and pretty pastel effect to my look. Right now it is on sale for $16 (link above) and comes in 2 other colors! Who doesn't love a cute flannel. The colors in this flannel make it wearable all year long! I love flannels because you can dress them up with a sweater like I have or pair one with leggings and converse for a cute lazy look. Once again I'm wearing my favorite booties from JustFab.com and my favorite jeans from AE. 

My cousin gave me this adorable Tennessee necklace for Christmas today. It's from a super cute boutique in Hendersonville called Blooms Designs! Lastly, lets talk about my weakness...Kate Spade! I recently got this bag and I'm pretty sure I've carried it everyday since then! I love the color of it because I can carry it with pretty much any outfit. 

Thanks for reading today!! 4 days until Christmas Eve! Big thanks to my sister for taking amazing pictures! 

"She's a dreamer, a doer, a thinker. She sees possibility everywhere." -Kate Spade 

No comments:

Post a Comment